Happy holidays from the JCI! This week we're highlighting the top 10 most-read articles published in 2017. Check out our Facebook feed this week for summaries of selected articles.
10. Proprotein convertase furin regulates osteocalcin and bone endocrine function. (Al Rifai et al.)
8. Activation of tumor suppressor protein PP2A inhibits KRAS-driven tumor growth. (Sangodkar et al.)
7. IFN-γ–related mRNA profile predicts clinical response to PD-1 blockade. (Ayers et al.)
4. Kisspeptin modulates sexual and emotional brain processing in humans. (Comninos et al.)
2. Acute dietary fat intake initiates alterations in energy metabolism and insulin resistance. (Álvarez Hernández et al.)
1. Increased salt consumption induces body water conservation and decreases fluid intake (Rakova et al.)
and High salt intake reprioritizes osmolyte and energy metabolism for body fluid conservation (Kitada et al.)